Information for Visitors
At Cheadle Hulme School we are proud to offer our visitors a warm, friendly and professional welcome. However, the School also has a legal duty of care for the health, safety, security and wellbeing of all students and staff.
To facilitate a visit to Cheadle Hulme School, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Please use the intercom on the gates and explain to our Reception team who you are, and who you are visiting. You will be guided on how to sign in at Reception, where you will be issued with a visitor’s ID badge and lanyard which should be kept visible at all times whilst in School. (This will enable everyone to easily identify you as an authorised visitor). The member of staff you are visiting will then collect you from Reception and accompany you during your visit.
- Spectators at sport fixtures may be asked to sign in with the Sports team so please proceed directly to the appropriate venue/pitch and remain in the designated areas until the event closes.
- Please do not take photographs of pupils without explicit permission from a member of staff.
- Please only use the toilet facilities designated “Staff & Visitors”. These will be clearly marked, but please ask a member of staff if you are unsure.
- If for whatever reason you are concerned about a pupil in School, please let the member of staff you are visiting know to contact the Safeguarding Team. Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Susan James.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Emergency Action Plan Notices which are displayed at emergency call points. In the event of an evacuation, the member of staff you are visiting, or the Sports team, will guide you to the appropriate assembly area.
- The School has a First Aid Centre, please let the member of staff you are visiting know if you require First Aid or other medical care.
- Smoking is not permitted on any part of the School campus.
- Dogs are not allowed on site.
We hope you enjoy your visit.